Quiet environment in the business center
The multifaceted facilities and the relaxed atmosphere of the Víziváros Office Center provide a friendly, stimulating workplace for those working there, while the outstanding central location and the outstanding appearance of the building provide a comfortable and vibrant business environment for companies.
The Víziváros Office Center is located in prominent Kapás Street, which is easily accessible by car. Built in 2005, the office building offers a modern look and state-of-the-art technology to provide an optimal office environment. Buda’s largest shopping mall, Mamut, is a 5-minute walk away, but Liszt Ferenc International Airport is also only 30 minutes away from the office building.
- Széll Kálmán tér: 8 minutes walking distance
- Batthyány tér: 7 minutes walking distance
- Széna tér: 5 minutes walking distance
- Mammut Bevásárlóközpont: 5 minutes walking distance
- Liszt Ferenc Nemzetközi Repülőtér: 30 minutes by car
- Computer-controlled building management
- Video surveillance of the building
- Magnetic card access system for offices and garage
- 6 advanced speedlifts
- Hollow floor in offices and corridors for flexible computer cabling
- 4-pipe cooling / heating fan-coil system with individual control for each office
- Easy access to central location
- Prominent, quiet environment
- Modern, unique architectural concept
- Underground garage for clients
- Open plan and densely designed offices
- The possibility of customizing workplaces
- Expansion opportunity for tenants
SustainabilityIn June 2015, the Víziváros Office Center was awarded gold grade LEED certification for management and operation. LEED’s international green building certification system, is recognition that a building has been designed and built with strategic thought which improves performance in all key areas measurable by data, such as energy conservation, efficient water use, CO2 emission reduction, improved indoor environment, resource management and responsiveness to their effects.